Saturday, April 28, 2012

Most of the Sri Lankans are victims of rumours

Today I was traveling from  Ambalangoda to Colombo on a train. There I met this guy whom I haven't met before, as a simple Sri Lankan I had a chat with him. first our topic was the newly rehabilitated Colombo Matara railway line.  Since I didn't felt any difference between the old and the new railway lines I agreed with him for some extent. when we arrived at the Ahungalla Railway Station, I have noticed that its Platform is kind of different from the other Railway stations and I told that guy "look this one is different."
Then started the next Chapter where I got to know the latest news "Triton Hotel  (Heritance Ahungalla) was acquired by the Rajapakshe family"  and that is the reason Ahungalla Railway station to be different. 
I tried to tell this guy that Heritence Ahungalla is a hotel owned by Aitken Spence Hotel Holdings which is a subsidiary of business tycoon Harry Jayawardhana controlled Aitken Spence PLC . But this guy did not wanted to believe me. thinking how blind Sri Lankans are I've decided to be silent and let the man to stick on to his belief. roamers

No comments:

Post a Comment

අදහස්, යෝජනා, චෝදනා,අඩුපාඩු සියල්ල සතුටින් බාරගනිමි.